The Riftbreaker Update 1.10 is now available to download for PS4, PS5, and Xbox One users. In addition to the new sounds and effects, The Riftbreaker Update 1.10 patch notes fixed several bug issues, performance and visibility in the game.
The game has been receiving mostly positive reviews since it was released. Recently, many players have experienced several issues after the last patch. Today’s Update 1.10 version 1.000.011 of The Riftbreaker fixes a few of the issues mentioned above.
See below for more information.
The Riftbreaker Update 1.10 Patch Notes (1.000.011) Details, February 1, 2022
Thanks to your awesome feedback we have managed to track down and fix some bugs that have been troubling you in the latest build of the game. We also managed to improve some visual effects, which should result in better visuals and performance. We hope that this patch will improve your experience with The Riftbreaker. Keep your feedback coming! We’re doing our best to correct as many mistakes as we can, and your help is invaluable to us.
The Riftbreaker Maintenance Patch, January 31st, 2022. Binaries #501, Package #501. Changelog:
- Seasonal popup now has an icon that represents the actual event.
- The G2 floor went missing last update. We found it and put it back in place.
- Fixed collisions in some small crystal models to allow easier scanning.
- The ribbon trail of the hand grenade is now different from the ones launched from the Grenade Launcher weapon.
- Acid decals now have a shorter lifespan to match the damage time.
- New sound for launching a hand grenade.
- New sound for the Research Station.
- New effects for the Research Station.
- Animations turned on in the Research Station.
- New sound for gates opening and closing – hydraulics changed to pneumatics.
- Carbonium and Cobalt deposits minimap colors changed, so that you can differentiate better between the two.
- Optimized (performance and visibility) effects for special dash types – smaller lights, smaller particles, less particles.
- Thunderstorm event – new sound, tweaked effects, stronger wind.
- Dust storm – better colors, reduced density.
- Reduced density and height of effects attached to big cryo decals
- Fixed some desert tiles to avoid resources spawning on quicksand
- Several fixes for minor errors and crash bugs.
The Riftbreaker Update 1.10 for PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox X/S and Xbox One is now available. Our Patch Notes section has more information about game updates and news.
- Call of Duty: Vanguard Update 1.11 Patch Notes (1.011.00 ) Details, February 1, 2022
- Hunt Showdown Update 1.44 Patch Notes 1.7.2 Details, January 31, 2022
- Clash of Clans Server Maintenance Details, January 31, 2022
- Virtua Fighter 5 VF5 Ultimate Showdown Update 1.33 Patch Notes Details, January 31, 2022