The latest update 2.10 for Rocket League is now live across all platforms and it adds “Neon Nights”. Update 2.10 for Rocket League is now available for download on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. New neon lights are coming to Rocket League in the latest patch, according to the official patch notes. The Rocket League patch 2.10 also fixes a few bugs and tweaks the gameplay, in addition to these improvements.
Recently, the game received a major update that added a new arena mode. The update was followed by another hotfix.
There are still a few problems players face when they try to play online. The Rocket League version 2.10 update will resolve several of these issues. See below for more details.
Rocket League Update 2.10 Patch Notes Details, January 26, 2022
- v2.10 prepares Rocket League for Neon Nights
- Neon Nights begins on Wednesday, Jan. 26 at 9 a.m. PST (5 p.m. UTC)
- Unlock new items by completing Neon Nights Event Challenges
- Items from Golden Moons are eligible for trade-up
- Heatseeker Ricochet will be playable as an LTM on Rocket Labs Arenas
- Away Kits have been added for all teams in the Esports Shop
- Teams Complexity (NA) and Misfits Gaming (EU) have been added to the Esports Shop
- Both teams have home and away kits
- Team True Neutral is changing from the NA region to SAM
- Fixed a player-to-player trading bug involving the ‘Accept Trade’ button
- Fixed a bug with player reporting from the Friends List while transitioning to the post-match screen
- Fixed appearance of the Swayzee Decal on painted Car Bodies
- Fixed a visual bug with the Challenges widget when all available Rewards are claimed
- Fixed appearance of Black-Painted Trihedron Decal
- Horizon Zero Dawn PC Update 1.11.2 Patch Notes Details, January 26, 2022
- Rainbow Six Siege Update Y6S4.2 (2.18) Patch Notes (1.000.022) Details, January 25, 2022
- MIR4 January 25 Update Patch Notes Details, Added Sanctuary of HYDRA Conquest
- Cities Skylines Update 11.00 Patch Notes Details, January 25, 2022