The latest FIFA 22 Title Update 5 was rolled out by EA Sports for the players earlier today, so here are the complete patch notes. It is now possible for players to retain the ball after intercepting or blocking a ground pass.
The FIFA 22 Title Update #5 patch notes, including all the relevant information, are below. You can download the latest patch from Steam or Origin right away if you have a PC. As soon as we know the update size we’ll update this post.
FIFA 22 Title Update 5 Patch Notes Details, February 1, 2022
The latest Title Update will soon be available for the PC (Origin/Steam) version of FIFA 22 and will include the change below.
Made the following change:
- Increased the likelihood of a player retaining the ball after intercepting or blocking a Ground Pass.
- This change has no effect on how often Ground Passes are intercepted and blocked, it only impacts the outcome of interceptions and blocks.
Thanks to everyone who provided feedback. Throughout the FIFA 22 season, we’ll provide you with more updates if and when they become available. Be sure to follow @EAFIFADIRECT on Twitter and the EASF Tracker for the latest updates.
– The FIFA Team
FIFA 22 Title Update #5 for PC is now available. Our Patch Notes section has more information about game updates and news.
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Update 1.4.2 Patch Notes Details, February 1, 2022
- The Riftbreaker Update 1.10 Patch Notes (1.000.011) Details, February 1, 2022
- Call of Duty: Vanguard Update 1.11 Patch Notes (1.011.00 ) Details, February 1, 2022
- Hunt Showdown Update 1.44 Patch Notes 1.7.2 Details, January 31, 2022