The Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) Update 7.26 has arrived and we have all the patch notes and details that you need to know. This update brings in a bunch of fixes for the base game as well as improvements for its expansions.
It is available to download right now, so there are no downtimes. See below for more information about update 7.26. At this time, we don’t know how big this update will be. This post will be updated once we get information regarding this.
The Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) Update 7.26 Patch Notes Details, November 15, 2021
The Elder Scrolls Online v7.2.6 fixes numerous issues across the game since Update 32 launched including your character getting stuck in combat in the Deadlands zone, a few unobtainable Antiquity leads and issues with curated item sets, the error involving a missing SensaApi.dll file, and more. The size of this patch is approximately 151MB.
- Oblivion portal achievements will now correctly track completion progress.
- Fixed an issue where Arox the Mutilator was using gendered words incorrectly in several languages.
- Your character will no longer get stuck in combat while wandering the Deadlands.
- Companions are no longer visible in Fargrave to aid in improving performance throughout the area.
- Against All Hope: Fixed an issue where you could not stun the final boss from this quest.
- Ambition’s End: Your character will no longer fall to their deaths if attempting to use gap-closing abilities on the final boss of this quest.
- The Celestial Palanquin: Fixed a rare issue where your quest progress would become blocked due to a missing quest object.
- The Durance Vile: Quest pins now behave correctly throughout this quest.
- Illusions of Grandeur:
- Fixed an issue where some bookshelves were not properly interactable.
- Fixed an issue where the quest did not advance while following Erudil.
- Fixed an issue where some players could gain extra skill and attribute points. Any character that received extra points and already spent them will have both their skill and attribute points reset.
- Fixed an issue where joining or leaving a group could cause an unsummoned pet to reappear.
- Fixed an issue where the Witch-Tamed Bear-Dog would be invisible after summoning.
- Bosses that drop specially named set items now drop those as a bonus drop alongside their curated set items, rather than in place of them.
- Fixed an issue where item curation would occasionally grab a group member’s Item Set Collections progress instead of the looting player’s progress.
- Fixed an issue where the Searing Gem antiquity lead, part of the Markyn Ring of Majesty mythic, and the Crimson Diamond lead, part of the Belharza’s Band mythic, were not obtainable.
- Fixed an issue where a game client running on Windows 7 could display an error about missing SensaApi.dll on startup.