Update 1.06 for Far Cry 6 (FC6 ) has just been released by Ubisoft, and you can find all the details on the patch notes right here. In addition to fixing some bugs, the update will improve the overall stability of the game. As a result, it seems to be an extension of the previous major title update.
Typical server maintenance won’t occur for this particular update. Depending on how the update is distributed, the update might be made available at different intervals for different platforms. Whatever the case may be, you will find all the relevant information for Far Cry 6 Update 1.06 below.
Prior to this update, improvements to the quality of life had been made. However, some players are reporting errors with the game. Today’s patch 1.06 for Far Cry 6 will resolve all these issues. See below for more information.
Far Cry 6 (FC6) Update 1.06 Patch Notes (1.000.006) Details, November 15, 2021
- Addressed a bug where the game can become unresponsive during the mission.
- Addressed high latency and bad connection between the host and joining player in co-op can cause severe desynchronization between the clients.
- Addressed a bug where NPC Models may become visually corrupted during a co-op session after several hours of play from the clients’ perspective.
- Fixed an issue where during co-op play, launching a new Assault map might cause an infinite loading screen.
- Addressed a bug where loading a save game file that was created while holding the Auto Turret gadget in the deploy animation can cause the character to become stuck in a looped animation.
- Fixed a bug where the mission progress for “All the blood” might not continue when looting “Colonel’s lockbox” before eliminating the Colonel.
- Fixed a bug where under certain circumstances Ubisoft Connect challenges might not complete correctly, even if a player as met all requirements.
- Addressed an issue where the game crashes when putting the console in standby mode during a co-op session when using an endgame save file.
- When clicking on the Ubisoft Connect button in the main menu while having the Ubisoft Connect overlay disabled might cause the game to become unresponsive. This issue is now addressed.
- Addressed a bug where players have reported that launching the game on Xbox One is causing a black screen without any progress.
- Fixed a bug where players might receive a message that they are required to quit the game after resuming Far Cry 6 from standby on consoles.
- Addressed an issue related to a black screen when launching the game.
More details are coming.