- Advertisement -
Codemasters has just released a new update 1.13 (1.013) for F1 2021 on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox. There is a new map called Jeddah, and some changes to the game. A number of quality-of-life improvements have been made, as well as performance and stability improvements in F1 2021 version 1.13 (1.013.000) with long list of bug fixes to the game..
A recent major update added a new DLC and fixed a number of bugs. Since the last patch, however, players have encountered several issues. A few of these issues have been addressed in today’s F1 2021 version 1.13. Read on for more details.
F1 2021 Update 1.13 Patch Notes (1.013) Details, November 15, 2021
- Jeddah has been added to the game
- Added option to enable or disable Pit Lane Tyre Temperature simulation so cars that box closer to the pit lane entrance are not disadvantaged by colder tyres as they exit the pit lane.
- 2021 Red Bull has been reverted to their traditional livery with a visual update to closer match the real season
- Added option to disable driver moves in career
- Equal performance has been added to Grand Prix mode using F1 2021 cars
- Users kicked from a session due to the timer running out are no longer banned from the session
- Host-spectators will now correctly see the race starts lights go out at the same time as racers
- Addressed an issue where the “Advance” button could disappear from a career save
- R&D progress history screen now looks correct with the increased number of available tracks
- Victory VO can now correctly be previewed within the item store
- Addressed an issue where users could go out of a world in photo mode on Imola
- Fanatec CSL DD pedals now have the correct brake and throttle thresholds
- DRS white line has been adjusted on Imola to match the activation point
- General stability improvements
- Various minor fixes