Rockstar games is now rolling out the latest GTA Vice City Day One update for The Definite Edition and you will find full list patch notes. GTA Trilogy got a whole bunch of updates, including improved textures, lighting, controller support, and much more.
The update is now available across the globe and is included with the base game. There is a file size of 48.54 GB for this trilogy, and downloading it is mandatory. This article contains all the pertinent information about GTA Vice City’s Day One update. Grand Theft Auto: Sand Andreas also belongs to this trilogy. Read on for more information below.
GTA Vice City Day One Patch Notes (The Definitive Edition) Details, November 11, 2021
GTA Vice City: The Definitive Edition Day One Patch notes with all of the new features are given below.
- Wide-Ranging Modern Control Upgrades
- Improvements To Targeting and Lock On Aiming
- Updated Weapon and Radio Station Wheels
- Updated Mini-Maps enhancing Navigation
- Updated destinations, updated achievements, trophies and more
- The PC version includes NVIDIA DLSS and additional Accomplishments
- Completely Rebuilt Lighting System
- Improved Shadows, Weather, and Reflection
- Higher Resolution Textures across Buildings, Weapons, Roads, Interiors and More