The Rust update 1.11 for the console editions is now rolling out by Facepunch Studios for PS4, and we have the patch notes here for you. Update 1.2 mainly fixes bugs, does some quality of life changes, and adds new cosmetic shirts for your characters.
A recent update added new features to the store and made the quality of life improvements to the game. Despite the improvements, players still report several issues. Update 1.11 for the Rust PS4 will address some of these issues.
Downloading the update is now available without any downtime on the server. The full details of Rust Console Update 1.11 are available right here. As of yet, we do not know how big the update will be. When we have them, we’ll let you know. See below for more information.
Rust Console Update 1.11 Patch Notes Details, November 11, 2021
Happy Double Eleven day survivors! Starting today (November 11th), we’re giving away special edition Doodle Eleven t-shirt skins for free with patch 1.11! Visit the Skin Store each week during the month of November to claim all three variants.
As for the Patch Notes, here is the list of changes coming with the 1.11:
- The Rock Skin that the player favourites in the locker will now correctly apply to default rock when spawning.
- Fixed an issue which would cause favourites to not be saved in the Locker.
- Improvements on skins pre-loading time when booting the game.
- Fixed splitting not activating when the player is using the workbench or locker UI.
- Reduced various unnecessary texture sizes to free up more memory.
- Fixed the Aim down sight (ADS) sensitivity not being the same across consoles.