The Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.09 is now available for download, and brings with it some fixes to progression-related issues that have been plaguing the community since the game’s launch.
Several players have reported issues with the game since the game’s latest patch, version 1.09. With the update 1.09, several of these issues will be fixed.
The latest Update 1.09 for Gran Turismo GT7 is now available for download on all supported. However, the size of the update is still unknown, but we will post them as soon as we get them. See below for more information.
Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.09 Patch Notes Details, March 25, 2022
A new update for Gran Turismo 7 has been released. The following is a list of the main features introduced.
Improvements and Adjustments
1. Daytona International Speedway
– Fixed an issue wherein swerving suddenly on entry to the pit road on Tri-Oval and Road Course would cause the pit stop sequence to be skipped and the car to move straight to the exit.
2. Sport & Lobby
– Fixed a very rare issue wherein an application error would occur in an online race or Lobby upon entry to the race event.
3. My Page
– Fixed an issue wherein the values for ‘Clean Races,’ ‘Fastest Laps,’ ‘Pole Positions’ and ‘Victories’ statistics shown under the ‘Sport’ category in the Profile section would not display correctly;
– Fixed an issue wherein the value for the ‘Races’ statistic shown under the ‘Sport’ category in the Profile section was displayed as double the correct amount.
– Fixed a rare issue wherein the game progression would reset if the game was started with an unstable network connection.
Thank you for your continued support and please continue to enjoy Gran Turismo 7!
Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.09 is now available to download on all respected platforms. You can find more information about game updates and news in our Gran Turismo 7 section.