F1 2021 Update 1.17 has just been deployed by Codemasters and it brings with it a slew of fixes. The most notable of these updates includes the fix for an issue where if a player joined during the grace period of a qualifying session, they would be unable to start the race. There are some bug fixes as well, so make sure you check out the patch notes for all the details.
Currently, you can download F1 2021 update 1.17 right now without any server downtime, it is global and available on all supported platforms. Below you will find all the information you need about F1 2021 Update 1.17. However, we do not know the file size of this particular update but we will update this post when we know it.
F1 2021 Update 1.17 Patch Notes Details, March 28, 2022
Here are the complete patch notes for F1 2021 Update 1.17 coming out for all supported platforms:
- Addressed an issue where if a player joined during the grace period of a qualifying session, they would be unable to start the race.
- Fastest lap point is no longer removed after editing results in Leagues.
- Grid penalties now correctly carry over from sessions in Leagues if they are completed at different times.
- Red Bull White livery added as an option to use on the Player Car.
- Improved AI Behaviour in sessions when they are on in-laps with faster cars approaching.
- Addressed an issue where Victory VO may not play at the end of a race.
- Addressed a calibration issue with the Fanatec CSL DD pedals.
- Addressed an issue where the R&D completed or failed screen would show up blank.
- General stability improvements.
- Various minor fixes.
F1 2021 Update 1.17 is now available to download on all respected platforms. You can find more information about game updates and news in our F1 2021 section.