Apex Legends received a new patch Update 1.93 today (March 28) on PS4, PC, and Xbox One, bringing a few minor tweaks to the game.
Apex 1.93 is a small update that adds new content and improves on the gameplay experience. Latest update fixes some bug issues like Loba’s Ultimate no longer blocking doors, Twitch Drops disappearing from accounts, Predator Ranks getting incorrect rewards, and a few more. Miscellaneous bug fixes improve loading times, character movement, and more. All of these improvements are available now!
Recently, the game has seen some big improvements to the quality of life and stability. Unfortunately, these many small patches have introduced new problems. Today’s Apex Legends Update 1.93 patch will fix most of these issues. Check out the details below.
Apex Legends Update 1.93 Patch Notes Details, April 4, 2022
- Addressed a bug where players are able to close a Wraith and Ash portals by placing her Ultimate in the same spot the portal was placed.
- Addressed a bug where Loba’s Ultimate no longer blocking doors.
- [PC] Fixed an issue where Twitch Drops disappearing from accounts.
- Fixed an issue where Predator Ranks getting incorrect rewards.
- Fixed an issue where the disabled effect on the precision choke resets back to enabled after holstering the weapon.
Apex Legends Update 1.93 is now available to download on all respected platforms. You can find more information about game updates and news in our Apex Legends section.