Valheim patch 0.208.1 has been released for PC players, bringing many changes and bug fixes to the game. Among the notable changes in Valheim patch 0.208.1 are gameplay adjustments and various stability fixes.
Prior to that, an update with some minor changes was released. However, players continue to experience problems with the game. Several of these issues will be addressed in Valheim version 0.208.1 today. See below for more information.
Valheim Update 0.208.1 Patch Notes Details, April 4, 2022
Fixed a bug where trolls would not get staggered correctly sometimes
* Map key legend fixes and remove map icon gamepad mapping set to LB
* Various small fixes to Frost Cave rooms
* Fixed a bug related to pausing after being in debugmode and changing server
* Upgrade function will now remember the selected object when upgrading
* Fixed a bug where the split stack number sometimes would not be visible on high resolutions
* Fixed a bug where sometimes smelters would not always use the correct amount of coal
* Fixed some items not being covered in snow
* Hotbar selection marker now more visible on light backgrounds when using gamepad
* The ‘resetsharedmap’ console command added and various devcommands improvements
* Buying items from the trader on gamepad no longer buys twice, plus some interface tweaks
* Keyboard & gamepad hints for inventory screen
* Picking up your tombstone will now try to stack items
* Fixed an issue where tombstones sometimes would be unreachable in Swamp trees
Valheim Update 0.208.1 is now available to download on all respected platforms. You can find more information about game updates and news in our Valheim section.