Wreckfest update 1.92 has released and PS4, Xbox One players and PC players now can download it. In this latest Wreckfest update 1.92, developer bugbear have added a new DLC that is a Reckless Car Pack. These car pack contains three new cars Blade, Gorbie and Stepvan. It also added a new Wrecknado tournament, with two new tracks Wrecknado Racing Track and Wrecknado Demolition Arena containing racing and derby layouts. Along with new content in the game, the Wreckfest update 1.92 is coming with a few improvements and bug fixes as well.
Here is the full detail of the of the new Wreckfest update, just have a look below.
Wreckfest Update 1.92 Patch Notes
- PS4: 1.92
- XB1: 18.104.22.168
- Added support for the new DLC pack “Reckless Car Pack” containing three new cars: Blade, Gorbie and Stepvan.
- Added two new tracks: Wrecknado Racing Track and Wrecknado Demolition Arena.
- New tournament season: Wrecknado.
- New taxi cab themed reward bundle “Taxi Wrecker” for Rammer RS.
- New drag racing themed reward bundle “Drag 55” for Bulldog.
- (XB1) Leaderboard updates are now more reliable.
- (XB1) [ROLLING OUT SOON] Leaderboards are displayed for all tracks.
- [XB1/PS4]Added a Team Racing & Derby Mixed server. Be sure to let us know if you like it!
- Player no longer gets kicked mid-event when they start holding down throttle before the event starts.
- (Dedicated Server) Increased admin_steam_ids and op_steam_ids maximum parameter size to 1024 characters.
- Improved Rocket RX handling.
- Improved Sofa Car handling.
- Added the Rocket stock exhaust as an option for Rocket RX.
- A number of small special vehicles no longer receive unexpected amounts of damage.
- Improved Bumper Car performance to make it a Class C vehicle like its peers.
- Upgrade parts now correctly follow the deformed shape of the vehicle.
- Fixed Starbeast SS reversing light glitch.
- Raven steel mesh is now correcly visible in all LOD levels.
- Fixed inconsistent Hornet bumper weights.
- Fixed inconsistent Killerbee S bumper weights.
- Boomer/Boomer RS: Increased RPM safety limit to prevent sounds from cutting of at engine redline in some cases.
- Razor: Adjusted camera-view based audio filtering settings of turbocharger whine to include less high frequency content over mid-to-high engine rpm range.