The 3.67 update is now live for No Man’s Sky with many fixes and changes to the game. As Hello Games releases several newer patches for No Man’s Sky following the release of the Frontiers update, it shows how much the company has been quite active. However, No new features have been added, just long list of bug fixes from all the feedback from the community.
The latest No Man’s Sky update 3.67 brings improvements to bug fixing, stability, and general gameplay enhancement to the game. On PlayStation 4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One, players are now able to download the No Man’s Sky update 3.67 (3.067.000).
The next Hello Games update will include bug fixes. It will be called version 3.67. Soon, it will be available on all platforms. This recent patch has a particularly important fix: preventing a crash on Xbox consoles.
The full patch notes for No Man’s Sky Update 3.67 can be found below: –
No Man’s Sky Update 3.67 Patch Notes
- Settlement NPCs now have appropriate thoughts while under attack by Sentinels or fleeing a storm.
- The settlement mission now gives more information about when the next decision may occur.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Sentinel attacks on settlements to be immediately cancelled without spawning any Sentinels.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent players from being given additional judgements if they claimed a new settlement whilst their previous settlement had a building currently under construction.
- Fixed an issue that could cause some base and settlement parts to lose their collision.
- Fixed a number of snapping issues with cuboid rooms that could cause them to become blocked when used in a multi-storey building.
- Fixed a number of glitches with cuboid room foundations.
- Fixed a glitch with door animations on timber parts.
- Fixed a number of issues affecting ramp snapping.
- Fixed an issue that prevented fireworks from syncing in multiplayer.
- Fixed an issue that prevent the Wheel of Hirk firework from spinning correctly.
- Introduced an optimisation to base and settlement rendering.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent players starting a new game if their most recent save was from an incompatible version.
- Fixed a rare issue that could prevent some players from loading their saves.
- Fixed a rare crash related to game mode selection.
- Fixed a rare crash related to mission notifications.
- Fixed a rare crash related to settlement placement.
- Fixed a networking crash on Xbox.