Mist Survival Update 0.5.0.2 (Beta) Patch Notes Details, November 8, 2021
** First, For a black screen that freezes when starting the game or It takes too long to enter the game at the start. i have noticed that and still working on it. **
- [fixed] Hitting escape while in ‘K’ Map can confuse/lockup UI.
- [fixed] Press ‘F’ to Loot all inside the car, forcing the player out of the car.
- [fixed] Cant sleep at night (Hear sound or something…)
- [fixed] Dog disappear from cage
- [fixed] Some static doors, static objects, floating objects
- [fixed] Pickup truck : Player Body Visual bug
- [fixed] Can’t cook fish on grill stand
- [fixed] Large Jug, Canister can’t be placed in the water purifier, regular water, or the water container
- [fixed] Watering Can can’t be placed in the water to refill
- [fixed] Can’t craft ‘Screw’ from workbench (You can now craft screw from workbench)
- [fixed] weapon modify : Modify baseball bat not consuming items
- [fixed] weapon modify : Modify UI showing invalid modify list (Only show word ‘ability’)
- [fixed] weapon modify : Modify parts not save
- [fixed] Young bear corpse bug (Showing young wild boar instead)
- [fixed] Cross hair HUD while point at animals bug (wrong desc, display name)
- [fixed] Can now using melee weapon hit NPC dead body to trigger ragdoll
- [fixed] Infected can’t walk through cabin door frame
- [fixed] Rapid ‘ESC’ to pause bug (UI Freeze can’t remove)
- [fixed] Survivor NPC : Jiyeon Can’t move
- [fixed] Survivor NPC : Cant Rescue Survivors (Rescue points may spawn duplicated, but you still can rescue them)
- ** Both Survivors NPC, Bandit, are on refactoring queue list. I’ll fix this in 0.5.0.3 ~ 0.5.0.4.
- Add : Pet Fix up command to pause menu. You can use this command to teleport pet back to your location or fix pet missing from cage bug,
Local Green Mist/Fog
Green mist area will hurt you If you step in without a gas mask. Actually the green mist come with ‘Biopod’ (Which I’m working on). The idea is you can clear green mist area by destroying Biopod using fire source weapons. But for now, the green misty area will remain constant until the Biopod arrives.
** There are still some issue about FPS dropping where the fog overlapped **
- Add Gas mask to passive gear menu
- To Use Gas mask press ‘T’
- Hold ‘T’ while wearing the Gas mask to change fillter