Today, a brand new mid range smartphone from Vivo known as Vivo S7t has officially launched in Chinese Market. The device is listed on the Chinese various E-Commerce sites along with Vivo official website, which is now available to purchase from today. Vivo S7t is the third model in the Vivo S7 line up which includes Vivo S7 and Vivo S7e.
Vivo S7t Specification
CPU and RAM
Talking about the specification of Vivo S7t, the MediaTek Dimensity 820 SoC is powering the device. The smartphone comes with a 8GB LPDDR4X RAM and 128GB UFS 2.1 internal storage capacity. As the name suggests, the new Vivo S7t is very similar to the original Vivo S7 in terms of specification accept the underline chipset. Vivo S7 5G, which is also rebranded as Vivo V20 Pro 5G in some markets, comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G chipset.
The MediaTek Dimensity 820 SoC is the main difference between the new vivo S7t and Vivo S7, and except for this, all features are very much identical.
Display ans Camera
The smartphone comes with a 6.44-inch FHD+ ( 2400×1080 pixels) AMOLED display with a wide notch and 20:9 aspect ratio. The display is also has an in-display fingerprint sensor feature. The device has a 91.2% screen-to-body ratio, 408 ppi, 98.5% NTSC color gamut, and 3000000 contrast ratio.
Looking at the camera specs, this smartphone has a triple camera setup on the back. The primary sensor a 64MP shooter and it is joined by a 8MP ultra-wide sensor with support for macro mode, and a 2MP monochrome sensor for portrait shots. For the selfies, there is a dual camera setup at the top front of the device. The phone has a 44MP main selfie camera with AF (auto-focus) along with a secondary 8MP ultra-wide shooter.
For connectivity, the comes with dual-SIM, 5G, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, and GNSS (BeiDou, GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS) features. The Vivo S7t also included with a USB Type-C port for charging and data syncing. Talking about the sensors, it has an ambient light sensor, accelerometer, proximity sensor, gyroscope, and compass. However, a 3.5mm headphone jack and a microSD card slot to expand the memory capacity is missing in the phone.
Battery and other features
Smartphone has 4000mAh battery capacity with 33W fast charging support. It operates on OriginOS based on Android 11. The only variant of Vivo S7t is available at the time with a 8GB+128GB configuration which retails at 2,698 Yuan in China. As for now, Vivo V7t comes in a single color option (Monet) with a measure 158.82 x 74.2 x 7.495 in dimensions, and weighs around 169g.
VIVO S7T specifications
- 6.44-inch (1080 x 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 AMOLED display
- 2.6GHz Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 820 processor with Mali-G57 MC5 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 10 with OriginOS
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP rear camera with 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.89 aperture, 8MP 119° ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP mono camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 44MP autofocus front-facing camera with Samsung GH1 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, secondary 8MP 105° ultra-wide camera with f/2.28 aperture, 4k 60 fps video recording
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 158.82×74.2×7.39mm; Weight: 170g.
- USB Type-C audio, Super linear speaker
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with 33W fast charging