The latest Jurassic World Evolution 2 (JWE2) update 1.1.5 patch is now out with a number of new fixes and improvements for PC players on Steam. The latest update to Jurassic World Evolution brings performance improvements to all supported GPUs, fixes flickering issues, and deals with a minor memory leak in the DLSS implementation.
JWE 2 has been receiving positive reviews since its release. Sadly, players are having problems with the game since its launch. As a result of today’s JWE update 1.1.5, a few of these problems will be fixed. Find out more here.
Jurassic World Evolution 2 ( JWE 2) Update 1.1.5 Patch Notes Details, November 15, 2021
- Fixed issue where the game was only supporting DX12 Feature Level 12_0 – it now supports DX12 Feature Level 11_0 and 11_1 as well
- Lowered minimum GPU memory restrictions to widen the range of specifications able to run the game – Note: The minimum required PC specifications per se have not changed; this means that when attempting to play on lower specification systems the game might not run as intended.
- Updated how the game selects which GPU to use, making the game more robust in selecting the appropriate card
- More information added to GPU error messages on startup; it now lists which GPU it is trying to run the game on
- Fixed issue where the game ‘flickers’
- Fixed a minor DLSS memory leak
- Crash fixes