One of the most popular tools for Pokémon GO trainers is the PGSharp app. The app is really helpful in providing information about locations for Pokémon, Pokestops and Gyms. However, some users are stuck using the app as the map will not load at all. Many users are stuck on the loading screen and at this point, you may be wondering how do you fix PGsharp Map Not Loading? However, if you are facing this error on Android, you can follow these steps to fix them:
How To Fix PGSharp Map Not Loading Issue?
- The first step is to always make sure you have the latest version of PGSharp installed.
- Once you’ve downloaded the app, be sure you give it the permissions it needs. These permissions may include storage permissions, location permissions, etc.
- Check that PGSharp is running. Follow the official PGSharp support Twitter account to do so.
- Go to the app settings in your phone and locate PGSharp. You can then delete the app’s cache from its settings.
- Alternatively, you can uninstall and reinstall the app to get a fresh start.
- You can also change your IP location and start the app using a VPN app. IP location might be the reason an app is not working.
- If that does not work, restarting PGSharp might help. You can force-quit the app from its settings.
- This issue can also be resolved by restarting the PGSharp application. Close and relaunch the application.
- Once your phone has restarted, you can finally launch PGSharp. Your phone’s resources can be the reason for the problem and a simple restart may let you get rid of this issue.
This is all the information you need about. Simply follow above steps and fix PGsharp Map Not Loading issue.
Pokémon Go is possibly the most famous Augmented Reality game of all time, created by Niantic for iOS and Android users. The game uses your smartphone’s GPS to detect where you are, then puts Pokémon in the real world around you. The objective of this game is to catch Pokémon from different locations. You must, however, walk on the street and in the city centers to catch Pokémon. Pokemon Go is a location-based game, so catching Pokémon requires you to physically be present at that location. However, the geographical limitation in Pokémon Go reduces your chances of catching more characters and receiving more items from poke shops.
But the reality is that you can’t physically be present at different locations throughout the world. Because of this, you cannot catch as many characters as you would like. In this case, fake location apps like PGSharp for Android can be very useful.
PGSharp is an exciting tool that allows you to spoof your GPS location and play Pokemon Go in places where it is not officially available. Now you can enjoy the game anywhere you go — from the comfort of your living room or on a holiday!
While most games rely on your sitting at home, this new Pokemon game requires you to get outside and explore your local area. It’s a physical AR game that doesn’t involve any sitting at home — instead, you’re encouraged to travel to destinations to capture Pokemon, visit Pokemon Shops, enter Gyms, and explore the world. By using PGSharp, you can control your avatar without being present on the world map by spoofing your location.
How does PGSharp work?
Pokémon Go tracks your movement on the map using your GPS signal and coordinates. It is necessary to move close to a Pokemon or an in-game area if you want to catch it. PGS Sharp tool lets you control your in-game avatar using a joystick in place of having to visit a real-world location.
In order to do this, PGSharp spoofs your location, allowing you to catch more Pokemon, visit different gyms, and find more rare Pokemon. However, this practice isn’t welcomed by Pokemon Go’s developer, and you could have your account banned if caught.