- Advertisement -
Update 1.03 (1.000.004) for Battlefield 2042 is now available for PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. Update 1.03 addresses some critical issues in Battlefield 2042, according to the official patch notes. Aside from these changes, the latest Battlefield 2042 update 1.03 has also been updated with stability fixes.
The game was recently released and received good reviews. The game has been plagued by numerous connection and login issues since release. Several of these issues have been fixed with today’s Battlefield 2042 update 1.03. Below you will find more details.
Battlefield 2042 (BF 2042) Update 1.03 Patch Notes (1.000.004), November 18, 2021
Fixes, Changes, and Improvements
- Implemented Server Side upgrades that are targeted at reducing instances of Rubber Banding, often experienced in the later part of a round in All-Out Warfare modes.
- Significantly reduced instances of stuttering when playing on Breakaway. If the Silo’s are destroyed, it should no longer reduce performance on the server.
- A note that we are continuing to investigate similar occurrences that have been reported to us on other maps.
- When looking at allies on your team, their names will now correctly display.
- Adjusted the animations for Falck during the End of Round sequence to ensure that she is displayed correctly.
- Updated a skin earnable for Boris via Mastery Progression with a new name: Gator.
- Ensured that TDM Rounds in Battlefield Portal always start with Random Deploy set as active. We observed that this sometimes wasn’t active when moving from round to round, but have now fixed this.
- Applied a set of measures that ensure the correct number of AI spawn in Custom Battlefield Portal modes using the Free for All preset.
- PC Only – Enabled Specialist Selection in Hazard Zone via mouse interaction, removing the need to lock in your selection with the Spacebar.
- Fixed a rare occurrence in Hazard Zone that would sometimes cause the End of Round flow to not activate correctly, ensuring that the correct amount of bonus XP was awarded.
- Repaired an issue found in Hazard Zone that could cause players to be shown on the Map when they were not visible, or spotted.
- Provided a fix for Hazard Zone players who were not seeing their Extraction Streaks updating correctly.