When you are playing Valorant most of the time, there are many things that must be done before you start. And the one most important thing which you will have to do is downloading Vanguard. Vanguard is an essential anti-cheat software that you must install before playing Valorant. Due to its security level, no hacker has been found by the developers till now. And this has been possible only due to Vanguard as well as Valorant as a game. However, Vanguard can be troublesome for some players at times. There are many players who are getting Vanguard Control flow guard error and looking for an answer to fix this error. The error message states, “This build of Vanguard required Control Flow Guard to be enabled in system exploit protection settings.” However, you shouldn’t worry about Vanguard errors because there are ways to fix them.
How To Fix Vanguard Control Flow Guard Error In Valorant
There are a lot of players having difficulties playing their favorite game because of this Error. Fortunately, this error is quite easy to fix. For Vanguard Control Flow Guard Error fix, simply follow the steps below.
- Simply type “Windows Security” into the Windows Search Bar.
- Go to the App and Browser Control Category, and select Exploit Protection Settings.
- Once this is done, find the “Control flow guard” option and select “Use default” (On).
- Then restart the computer and you done.
If this option is not visible, follow these steps:
- Type “CMD” into the Windows Search Bar and run it as an administrator.
- In Command Prompt, run these commands one by one:
- Set-ProcessMitigation -Name vgc.exe -Enable CFG
- Set-ProcessMitigation -Name vgc.exe -Enable DEF
- Set-ProcessMitigation -Name vgc.exe -Enable AuditDynamicCode