BadMudStudio has now released Warm Snow Update 22.214.171.124 Patch Notes today and here is the complete list of what’s new!
This update includes a backup of save data which you can use to restore your game. Also, some bug fixes, experience adjustments and known issues.
Players are having trouble with the game since the last patch. With today’s update 126.96.36.199, many of these issues will be fixed.
The following sections cover all the relevant information regarding the Warm Snow patch notes for Update 188.8.131.52. If you wish to download and install this patch immediately, you can do so directly from Steam.
Find the more details below, check it out.
Table of Contents
Warm Snow Update 184.108.40.206 Patch Notes Details, November 24, 2022
According to the official patch notes for Warm Snow Update 220.127.116.11, the following changes have now been rolled out on all supported platforms:
- Fixed an issue where the left trigger could not trigger the Core Slot effect.
- Fixed an issue where the flicker could not be used continuously.
- Fixed an issue where Qin Wu would be invincible in stage 2.
- Fixed an issue where Qin Wu’s death would block the player’s path.
- Fixed an issue where players were still hit by halberds when Qin Wu died.
- Fixed an issue where pressing ESC could not restart conversations with Qin Wu.
- Fixed an issue where Turtle boss in stage 2 would knock the player out of the map.
- Fixed an issue where the demolition machines in Machine Palace would blow the player into the wall.
- Fixed an issue where flying Swords were blocked by walls in Machine Palace.
- Increased [Unclothed]’s damage : Damage increased by 20% to 33% for every relic you don’t bring.
- Optimized the description of some skills.
- Players can only deal 1 damage, and can only deal high damage after hitting your opponent out of the “break” spell.
- The first wolf boss and mobs doesn’t have hp。
(In the case of problem 1 and 2, please try to change the Region/Date Format to Chinese (“windows settings”→”time and language”→add Chinese as language→”region” settings →change your “country or region” to China and “regional format” to Chinese→Restart Steam), this might can temporarily solve the problem)
- Some bosses can still receive Debuff damage even after they go underground.