Riot Games released a new update 4.07 for Valorant on March 4. The new update brings a few new changes and features to game. The new servers were added in response to the overwhelming request from players across Latin America. With the 4.07 update, Valorant added a new set of servers in Latin America. The developers have also worked on both weapon and agent balance with the goal of improving the overall gameplay experience.
Prior to this, a update with some minor changes were released. However, players continue to experience problems with the game. Several of these issues will be addressed in Valorant Update 4.07. See below for more information.
Valorant Update 4.07 Patch Notes Details, April 12, 2022
- Added a new set of servers in Latin America, which should help with latency in that region
- Scheduled to turn on not long after 4.07 is live!
- Bulldog and Stinger now delay firing inputs while bringing up the weapon to aim down sights (ADS)
- Prevents you from getting burst mode accuracy improvements before they finish raising your weapon.
- Adds a slight cost to the decision to switch to burst firing mid-combat.
- You can still begin firing immediately while switching back to full auto/hip fire mode.
- Ability-based weapons* can now also be input-queued to equip after the current action
- *This includes: Chamber guns and ultimates for Neon, Jett, and Raze
The VALORANT Agents have been busy with a pretty frightening problem. Explore around the Shooting Range to find out what they’re up to.
- Load times for the VP purchase page should now load in a matter of seconds (previously, it would take more than thirty seconds in some instances)
- Added new detections for different AFK-like behaviors in rotating game modes
- Friendly reminder that discriminatory behavior is not tolerated in VALORANT, and if brought to our attention, we will be reviewing the incidents on a case by case basis and determining an appropriate punishment accordingly. We will also be updating our Code of Conduct to be more specific and avoid any misinterpretation. —S&PD Team
- Fixed a bug where Yoru could use a weapon immediately at the end of his ultimate by exploiting an unwanted interaction with ropes
- Fixed a bug where it was possible to defuse the Spike while channeling abilities
- Skye’s Seekers can once again break through the destructible doors on Ascent
- Fixed a bug where comms-restricted players could not listen to team voice chat
- Fixed a bug where players were not always immediately removed from the game after being banned
- Fixed a bug that was causing performance bonuses to show at incorrect times
- Fixed an issue where briefly tapping the “Use Spike” button to plant the Spike could cause you to end up holding the Spike instead of your last equipped weapon
Valorant Update 4.07 is now available to download on all supported platforms. You can find more information about game updates and news in our Valorant section.