- Advertisement -
Update 0.204.4 for Valheim is now available to download for PC (Steam). The latest update to Valheim 0.204.4 fixes and improves quality of life issues. In addition, patch 0.204.4 fixes some stability issues.
There has been a previous major update to Valheim that added new mechanics, furniture, building pieces, food, weapons, and more to expand your gameplay options. Several of these issues will be addressed in today’s Valheim 0.204.4 update. Read on for more information.
Valheim Update 0.204.4 Patch Notes Details, November 8, 2021
This patch features some various improvements and fixes, including a long-awaited update of the engine version. Have fun playing!
- Jack-o-turnip cover offset fixed
- Spirit damage no longer affected by wet
- HP regen on mobs & bosses fix (They were previously regenerating HP faster than intended)
- Tar pits spawn fix (In some edge cases they spawned on the edge between two biomes)
- Unity engine updated (Fixes some random crashes related to pathfinding)
- Comfort calculation performance optimized
- Mead bases show status effect on tooltip
- Localization updated, build menu overlapping fixes & added missing localization strings
- Some locations in Black Forest now have discovery music (still needs some work though)
- Removed clutter from spawning in Mistlands (It’s now…very empty)