USTVNow is the best live video streaming application to watch American TV channels and movies for free. This app is especially for US military and US citizens abroad. There are some apps that let you access and watch USA TV channels, but probably they all are not free. Their services are paid. But Now USTVNow is here for you to assist you watch all the American channels you would like. Some of the most popular channels are ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, CW, PBS WPSU, and My Network TV. This app hosts channels from other countries as well including: Pakistan, India, the United Kingdom, etc.
There are few applications to watch TV shows online free and USTVNow APK is one of them. Its free live tv streaming services are best. This app is available almost all platforms like Android, iOS, Kodi, Roku, and Windows PC. Here, we are providing the USTVNow APK file for the Android devices. Download the app from the link given below and enjoy.
Features of USTVNow APK
- Get access to the favored channels of the USA even outside the USA.
- The app has a very clean user interface.
- Large library of live streams to choose from.
- The app not only hosts channels from the USA but also from other Asian and European countries.
- There are no special requirements to play the app, and a device with 4.1 or above is up for running.
- No playback and buffer issue if internet speed is good.
- Last but the best thing about the app is that it is free to watch and does not require any subsciption to play the video.
- If you do not belong to the USA but want to watch American channels, USTVNow app will provide you all the TV Channels form the USA.
- USTV Now comes with premium options as well. You can get more benefits if you activate the premium services.
DMCA: Themrpc.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. * 512 and therefore the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). It is our policy to reply to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions. I don’t own the app, nor i’m affiliated with the app in any form. Themrpc only hosts the link to the file from the global resource. Please contact the developer for any query.