A new Unturned Update 184.108.40.206 has been released by Smartly Dressed Games. You can see the full list of patch notes here. There is also a new command-line option for the active holiday, in addition to an improved asset integrity check system for fences and structures.
The Unturned Update 220.127.116.11 should be available for downloading and installing directly from Steam, as the changelog indicates that it’s out. The next section of the release notes contains a full description of everything you need to know about this update. Many bugs in the game have been fixed, which is great news for regular players.
Unturned Update 18.104.22.168 Patch Notes Details, November 23, 2022
Listed below are the official patch notes for Unturned Update 22.214.171.124, which is now rolling out to all platforms.
- Command-line override for active holiday. [-Holiday=]
- Optional masterbundle source workshop file check.
- Better asset integrity check system for barricades and structures.
- Expanded vehicle turret events with local aiming and inspecting attachment events.
- Profanity filter was not being applied to UI for placeable note.
- Toggle sprint not reseting when stopping movement.
- Potential fix for dedicated server overwriting steam_appid.txt with extra zero.