Update 7.2.9 for The Elder Scrolls Online ESO has just been deployed by Zenimax Studios, and we have the complete patch notes for you to read. In this update, a number of issues were fixed including dungeons and furnishings. Furthermore, the gameplay was improved to make everyone’s experience more enjoyable.
The new update can be downloaded right now without any downtime. Detailed information about update 7.2.9 is available in the following section. Update 7.2.9 for ESO is approximately 136.5 megabytes in size.
The Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) Update 7.2.9 Patch Notes Details, January 27, 2022
The Elder Scrolls Online Update 7.2.9, including all its patch notes, is available for all platforms below:
The Elder Scrolls Online v7.2.9 contains several graphical-related fixes, a fix for a game crash involving mounts, some housing fixes, and more. The size of this patch is approximately 136.5MB.
- Corrected the camera behavior when using the Daedric Enchanting Station antiquity furnishing while in Gamepad Mode. You now interact with the front of the station as expected, instead of your camera appearing beneath it.
- Red Petal Bastion
- Eliam Merrick
- Moved Prior Thierric to a new position in the outskirts of the fight.
- Eliam Merrick
- Fixed an issue where Crimson Oath and Silver Rose style pages were not dropping.
- Fighters Guild
- Trap beast: Fixed an issue where this ability and the Barbed Trap morph could generate Ultimate in some odd cases.
- Fixed an issue where particle effects would render in the incorrect order with multithreaded rendering enabled.
- Fixed an issue where cinematics would not play if DLSS/DLAA was enabled.
- Fixed an issue where ice fixtures could flicker when multiple crystal furnishings were placed in houses.
- Fixed an issue with the houseguest version of Arox the Mutilator, where his dialogue would be limited to just a few lines if you’d already completed the Deadlands story. Those lines are now correctly added to his larger pool of lines, instead of replacing them entirely.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when dismissing specific mounts that use special visual effects.