Dr. Nigel Burke is back and this time he’s performing heart transplants! In this blog post, we’ll walk you through the steps of how to transplant a heart in Surgeon Simulator. We’ll also provide some tips and tricks on how to make the surgery go as smoothly as possible.
Dr. Nigel Burke is back and this time he’s performing heart transplants!
Dr. Nigel Burke is back and this time he’s performing heart transplants! In the game, players take on the role of Dr. Burke as he tries to save patients’ lives by performing various surgeries. One of the most difficult surgeries in the game is the heart transplant, which requires players to carefully remove and replace a patient’s heart.
While the game does provide some guidance on how to transplant a heart, it can be tricky to figure out on your own. If you’re having trouble completing this surgery, don’t worry! We’ve got a few tips that should help you successfully complete a heart transplant in Surgeon Simulator. That’s why we’ve written this blog post! In it, we’ll walk you through all the steps necessary to successfully transplant a heart in Surgeon Simulator. We hope you find it helpful!
Surgeon Simulator: How to Do the Heart Transplant
The first thing you should do when arriving is to move the non helpful items out of the way or off of the tables or onto the floor!
These items are…..
- The plastic bottle
- The five glass cups
- The small box full of Q tips
- And the mug
Once you have gotten These out of the way you should move the hammer and drill off of the scalpel tray! Make sure you don’t drop these off of the tables because you might need these later!
The Rib Cage
- To start with the rib cage first you need to remove the cover!
- To remove the cover lower your hand into it then grab and raise your hand above Bob’s head!
- This should successfully remove the cover!
- Then pick either the hammer, circular saw or drill!
- Then use it to remove the parts of the rib cage that connect to the side flesh!
- Ounce you have done this drop the tool you picked on one of the side tables!
- Then grab the center part or parts of the rib cage then drop them on the side out of the way!
[TIPS]: If Bob starts bleeding to much and to fast then poke him with the green syringe
The Lungs, Liver and Stomach
- First you need to get rid of the lungs!
- In the process of removing the rib cage you might have injured the lungs!
- If you did then just pull them out!
- If you didn’t then cut them a bit with something until they get loose!
- Then to get rid of the liver just grab it and pull until it comes out!
- Then to get rid of the stomach grab a scalpel from the green tray on the left table and cut the top and bottom part of the stomach tube!
Then once you have cut both of these properly then they will loosen and you can grab them and take them out.
[TIPS]: If Bob starts bleeding to much then grab the green syringe and poke him with it!
- To remove the heart you need to grab a scalpel from the tray on the left!
- Then cut the lighter parts of the tubes connected to the heart!
- Once you have done this then the heart will loosen and you can grab it and put it out of the way!
- Then the last thing you need to do is to open the box with the heart in it and put it where the old one was!
- To open the heart box you can push your hand into it wile going up!
- It should open, this isn’t the only way to open it though!
- Then just grab the new heart and drop it into the place where the heart was!
[TIPS]: Once you have cut the heart out bob will bleed a lot so you should poke him with the green syringe to stop it!
Make sure that the new heart is in a similar position and orientation to the old heart!
Well you’ve made it to the end of the game! We hope this guide helped you with that. Thanks for reading! Also if you would like to further explore the more then check out Surgeon Simulator guides/tutorials.