Metalhead Software Inc. is rolling out a new hotfix update 2A for Super Mega Baseball 3 on May 14th. The Super Mega Baseball 3 hotfix 2A is now available to download on all affected systems. This is not a big hotfix update. It only brings a few bugs fixes reported for the game. Below are the full patch notes of on May 14th.
Super Mega Baseball 3 Patch Notes
- Fixed: Alt-tab / Present() crash
- Fixed: AA settings not applied
- Fixed: SMB2 Team Import tool incorrectly accounts for 0 and 00 (not offsetting player numbers by 2)
- Fixed: Crash in editor that would occur if a team was imported and their logo used the ‘pixel shades’
- Fixed: Crash in Franchise mode PDO screen when user has $0 surplus