Lethal Company, a game everyone was excited about, came out on October 23, 2023, and it’s gotten a lot of attention from gamers. But there’s a problem players are getting frustrated because of an issue with auto-sprinting. This guide is here to help. We’re going to look closely at the auto-sprinting problem in Lethal Company and give you easy, useful fixes to make sure playing the game is smooth and fun for everyone.
Understanding the Lethal Company Auto Sprinting Issue
In the game Lethal Company, players are facing an unexpected problem known as the Auto Sprinting bug. Some see it as a quirky part of the game, while others find it really frustrating. Even though the cause of the problem isn’t clear, it definitely affects how people enjoy playing. It’s important to look into this issue more and find ways to fix it quickly. This will make sure everyone can have a smooth and fun gaming experience.
2: Exploring Workarounds
In Lethal Company, players are dealing with a noticeable problem—the Auto Sprinting bug. Interestingly, the game’s creator, Zeekerss, hasn’t officially recognized this issue. As a response, gamers are taking it upon themselves to handle the problem, exploring different solutions on their own. If you’re caught up in the challenges of this auto-sprinting issue, don’t worry; we’re here to help.
Start your problem-solving journey by checking your keyboard—make sure the shift key isn’t stuck. Also, take a look at programs like ICUE or Razer Synapse; they might provide insights into the issue. These basic steps could be the key to finding a workable solution.
For those wanting to dive deeper, the ” -nojoy” launch option command might be a game-changer. Learn about what it does and smoothly add it to the game’s launch options in Steam. Trying different input methods, like switching between the keyboard and controller, could reveal potential hardware-related problems. Using Alt+Tab might quickly solve your issue, and don’t forget to explore other possible game-related issues for a complete gaming experience.
How To Fix Lethal Company Auto Sprinting Issue: Step-by-Step Solution:
Use The -nojoy Launch Option:
If you’re having trouble with the Auto Sprinting bug in Lethal Company, don’t worry! Some players have found a helpful solution using the ” -nojoy” launch option command. This command turns off joystick support for the game, which might fix the problem. If you’re not sure how to add launch options to a game, here’s a simple guide:
- Open Steam and go to your Library.
- Find the game, right-click on it, and select “Properties” from the menu.
- In the General tab, go to the right side and look for “Launch Options.”
- Type ” -nojoy” (without the quotes) in the Launch Options box.
- Save your changes and then start the game.
By following these easy steps, you can add the launch option and potentially solve the Auto Sprinting bug in Lethal Company.
Stand Still And Press Right Shift
To fix this bug, try standing still and pressing the right shift key. See if it works for you. If not, you can try another solution.
Check For Stuck Keys:
Stuck keys on your keyboard or controller might be the culprit. If your character keeps auto-sprinting in the game, it might be because a key on your keyboard or controller is stuck.
- Look at your keyboard or controller to find any keys or buttons that might be stuck.
- If you see any, gently press and release them to unstick them.
- Try playing the game again to check if the auto-sprinting problem is fixed.
Update Your Drivers:
Outdated drivers can be a significant hurdle, can create problems in games, like the auto-sprinting issue in Lethal Company.. Follow our step-by-step guide on updating graphics and other drivers through Device Manager to ensure your gaming system is up to speed.
Here’s how to update your drivers:
- Open Device Manager on your computer.
- Look for “Display adapters” and expand it.
- Right-click on your graphics card and choose “Update driver.”
- Follow the on-screen instructions to update your graphics driver.
- Repeat these steps for any other drivers that may need updating.
- Test the game to check if the auto-sprinting problem is fixed.
Run The Game As An Administrator:
Running the game as an administrator can address permission-related problems. We provide simple instructions on how to set the game to run as an administrator. Just follow these easy steps:
- Find the game’s shortcut or main file on your computer. You can usually find it where the game is installed or on your desktop.
- Right-click on the game’s shortcut or file.
- From the menu that shows up, choose “Run as administrator.”
Alt-Tabbing might offer a temporary solution. This is a simple way to switch between different windows and go back to your game without any trouble. Follow our step-by-step instructions on how to switch windows and return to the game seamlessly. Here’s how you can do it:
- While you’re in the game, press and hold the “Alt” key on your keyboard.
- While still holding “Alt,” press the “Tab” key.
- Doing this will show you a window with all the open apps on your computer.
- Keep holding the “Alt” key and press “Tab” again until you see the game window.
- Let go of the keys, and you should be back in the game.
Get the latest version of Lethal Company.
Keeping your game up to date is essential for a smooth gaming experience. To make sure you have the latest version of Lethal Company, follow these easy steps to check for updates and install them seamlessly.
- Open the game launcher or platform where you downloaded Lethal Company.
- Look for the “Settings” or “Options” menu within the launcher.
- Find the “Check for Updates” or a similar option in the menu.
- Click on it, and the launcher will automatically scan for any available updates for Lethal Company.
- If updates are found, follow the on-screen instructions to download and install them.
By regularly updating your game, you not only ensure access to new features and improvements but also help in resolving potential bugs or issues. This straightforward process guarantees that you’re always enjoying the latest and most optimized version of Lethal Company.
Review your keyboard and controller settings.
If you’re using a keyboard program like Razer Synapse or ICUE, open it and look for any shift key settings. Ensure the shift key isn’t configured in a way that might cause the auto-sprinting problem.
Go to the Windows Settings app, click on “Ease of Access,” then “Keyboard.” Make sure the “Sticky Keys” option is turned off.
Try the game again to check if the auto-sprinting problem is fixed.
Contact Lethal Company Support:
If you’re having trouble despite trying different fixes, contact Lethal Company Support. They’re here to help with personalized troubleshooting. Go to the game’s official website, look for “Support” or “Contact Us,” and check options like submitting a support ticket or using live chat for quick help. Game support teams can handle various problems and are committed to making your gaming experience with Lethal Company better.
In conclusion, while the Lethal Company Auto Sprinting Issue may be a thorn in your gaming experience, rest assured that solutions are within reach. By following the outlined steps and being proactive in exploring workarounds, you can bid farewell to auto-sprinting woes. Stay engaged with game-related guides and updates for a seamless and enjoyable gaming adventure. Happy gaming!