Smash Legends Update 2.2.2 Patch Notes Details, April 12, 2022
• 2022/04/12 04:00 ~ 08:59 09:19 (UTC+0)
→ 2022/04/12 13:00 ~ 17:59 18:19 (KST)
New Legend Added
New Legend [Yong Yong] added.
Introducing Yong Yong
1) Dragon’s Fury (Basic Attack, Attack Count: 3 hits)
: Charges forward a short distance and deals 600 damage. Tucks into a ball and deals 200 damage when used as Aerial Skill.
2) Dragon’s Majesty (Skill)
: Charges forward a short distance dealing 500 damage. Hold the button input to charge Skill, and if it is charged for 1 s or more, gain super armor and deal 1000 damage while rolling for 2 s. Quickly lands diagonally after tucking into a ball that deals 500 damage when used as Aerial Skill. Jumps back a bit upon successfully hitting the attack.
3) Dragon’s Descent (Ultimate)
: Designates an area for 2s. Yong Yong jumps high into the air and descends rapidly to the designated area, stomping the ground heavily and causing 800 damage.
Yong Yong’s Skill-set (At Level 1)
: Decreases damage received by 50% for 3 s when using Ultimate.
2) I Can Do It Myself
: Decreases Skill cooldown by 24% when hitting an opponent with Aerial Skill.
: Increases Ultimate’s finisher attack radius by 7%.
4) Beep Beep
: Increases Ground Skill damage by 12%. Increases directional control by 10% while rolling.
5) One More Time! (Rare Ability)
: Decreases Ultimate cooldown by 10% when hitting 2 or more opponents with Ultimate.
New Legend “Yong Yong” Release Event
- Smashers who purchase “Yong Yong” during this event will be eligible for a limited effect and emoji.
- Don’t miss out on this opportunity to play a new Legend and claim a new effect and emoji!
- [Competitive Match] Added.
- Competitive Match takes the standard 3:3 Dominion, then adds draft picks and a new Competitive Match exclusive tier. You will be able to play even more strategically to express your skills and place higher in the rankings.
<Competitive Match Introduction>
You must meet the following requirements to take part in Competitive Matches.
1.Have an Account Level of 15 or higher
2.Own 6 or more Legends (Seasonal Trial Legends included)
- Before the match begins, 6 players must pick a Legend they want to play in order.
- Players will not be able to pick a Legend already chosen.
- A player who finishes a Competitive Match will either earn or lose tier points depending on the outcome of the match.
Prior to this, a update with some minor changes were released. However, players continue to experience problems with the game. Several of these issues will be addressed in Smash Legends Update 2.2.2. See below for more information.
Smash Legends Update 2.2.2 is now available to download on all supported platforms. You can find more information about game updates and news in our Smash Legends section.