Are you trying to play the new LEGO: Star Wars The Skywalker Saga on your PC, but you are having issues with your PS4 controller? LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga is a great game, but on PC you might find it to be less than intuitive if you’re used to playing with a PS4 controller. Luckily, we’ve got a handy guide that will teach you how to enable PS4 prompts in LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga.
With its ability to connect players from all around the world, it allows for new experiences that players have never encountered before. No matter how you play, whether it’s alone or with a friend, you’ll be able to explore the universe that you love so dearly. It is, however, crucial to ensure that the experience of playing it on a PC with a PS4 controller is as seamless as possible — which is why it’s essential to know how to enable PS4 controller prompts in LEGO: Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga. If you’re playing on PC and would like to use a PS4 controller, you may run into some problems since the game controllers does correct prompts aren’t showing by default.
The Xbox controller has been tested and found to work, however the PS4 controller will only display incorrect inputs. If that is no problem for you, it is perfectly fine. Alternatively, you can follow this guide to enable PS4 prompts in LEGO: Star Wars The Skywalker Saga.
Step by Step Guide on “How to Enable PS4 Controller Prompts” in The Skywalker Saga
Using the PS4 controller on PC is really nice. The only thing that will break the experience is not being able to get prompts for what you can do with it. Hopefully this guide helped you with that, and now you’re all set to explore more of the game! Let’s check how.
- Go to your Steam library and Right click on LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga and press on Properties. Navigate to the Controller Tab and select “Disable Steam Input”.
- To get started, visit a DS4Windows Github page and download the latest version. The version you’ll need depends on whether your computer is 32-bit or 64-bit — if you don’t know the difference, it’s probably 64-bit. So go download that now. Once you’ve downloaded the file, select the Profile tab and the go to Other Tab.
- In Virtual Controller Settings select DualShock 4 to be Emulated Controllerm and Save the Profile with any name.
- Go back to a Controllers Tab and set “Selected Profile” to be your named Profile, in my case its called “1”
- Launch the game and enjoy Playstation Prompts instead of Xbox ones!
We hope this guide has helped you to get PS4 controller prompts in LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga. If you have anything to add, please let us know! Also don’t forget to check more guides for this game in Skywalker Saga section. Happy Gaming!