PC users can now download the Settlement Survival update. Looking at the official Settlement Survival patch notes, there are some fixes for crashes and bugs in this update.
The previous major update added new features and fixes, as well as enhanced gameplay. There are still a few issues players are encountering, however. Some of these will be fixed in today’s Settlement Survival update. See below for more information.
Settlement Survival Update Patch Note Details, November 5, 2021
Fixed problems that could not be triggered by achievements such as Keep happiness, Tasty food, Efficient heating, Luxury clothing, Weather-Beaten, Well-Read and Treasure resources.
- Fixed the errors and missing of some career descriptions and item descriptions in the help.
- Fixed the problem that the town name is too long and incomplete in some cases.
- Fixed the problem that floor tiles can also be paved in wells, pastures, quarries and mines.
- Fixed the Blizzard sound effects were disappearing.
- Fixed the problem that the number of families is displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed the problem that citizen would lying and fishing near the pond.
- Fixed the problem that immigrant text exceeded bubbles.
- Fixed the problem that the disaster information is not displayed in the lower left corner.
- Fixed the problem that livestock would wander outside the pasture.
- Fixed the problem of incomplete display of plot text in Easter Island mode.