PC version of SCUM update 0.6.13.40038 is now available. A number of bugs and crashes are fixed with this latest patch, according to the official SCUM patch notes. Players have reported a number of bugs since the last patch. The SCUM patch 0.6.13.40038 addresses a few of these issues. Read on for more information.
SCUM Update 0.6.13.40038 Patch Notes Details, November 5, 2021 | Hotfix
- Fixed the bug where the physics of vehicle collisions would mess up.
- Fixed the bug where weapon rack could not be repaired.
- Fixed the wrong skewer meat metabolism caption.
- Fixed the bug where weapons would sometimes glow after you take them from the weapon rack.
- Fixed the bug where animal corpses would have a huge collision box around them.
- Fixed the bug where player could not strain the bow when strafing in First person.
- Fixed the bug where the toolbox would not despawn even though it has 0 usages left.
- Fixed the bug where if you would grab an item in hands while in vehicle it would despawn the item.
- Fixed the issues with 2 wheel vehicles.
- Possible fix for the lag spikes.
- Upgrading to brick and concrete walls now require advanced engineering skill level.
- Cooked vegetables can now only be cooked in cooking pot.
- Rain collector items can now be maintained like chests and will not disappear until the expiration time reaches zero.
- Adjusting bomb defusal sensitivity in the options menu now also affects the killbox locks minigame.
- Gun powder now despawns when it reaches 0 usages.
- Improved network performance.