South Korean tech giant Samsung launched its Galaxy A80 smartphone in April this year, whose sale started in July. Samsung Galaxy A80 has features like the notch-less display, triple rear camera setup. Initially, the phone was launched with just 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. Now the 256GB variant of Galaxy A80 has been listed on TENAA.
When it was launched, there was no option to extend memory in the phone. Therefore, there were already speculations that the 256GB variant of the phone can be launched soon. However, no information has been revealed about when the company will launch the new variant.
TEENA listing revealing that recently added device Samsung Galaxy A80 (SM-A8050) was certified on the 12th of November. The specs are the same except the additional 256GB storage.
Samsung Galaxy A80 Specification summary:
- Display: 6.7-inch full HD+ (1080 X 2400 pixels) notch-less AMOLED infinity display with 20:9 ratio
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie OneUI
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor
- RAM & Storage: 8GB RAM, 128GB internal storage (No card slot)
- Rear Camera: Triple 48MP f/2.0 (wide) + 8MP, f/2.2 (ultra-wide) + TOF 3D camera f/1.2
- Front Camera: Triple camera, same camera module can be rotated for the selfies
- Better: 3700mAh, 25W fast charge support
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor, Approach sensor, Dynamic gravity sensor, Compass sensor, In-display fingerprint sensor
- Others Features: NFC, Bluetooth 5.0, USB-C, 3.5 mm headphone jack