- Advertisement -
Update 1.3.11b for Ring of Pain on PC is now available. Several bugs and crashes have been addressed with the latest patch notes in Ring of Pain. An earlier major update added improvements, fixes, and new features. However, several issues remain since the release. With today’s Ring of Pain 1.3.11b update, these issues have been addressed. Check out the full patch notes below.
Ring of Pain Update 1.3.11b Patch Notes Details, November 4, 2021
- Wishing Well (Wishful room) now allows you to select any item to throw in
- Freezing a Hollower while it’s about to cast the Soul Pulse will stop the attack
- Health bonus calculated from negative Clarity can no longer be less than 0
This means successfully drinking cursed potions will always give at least the base heal amount
- Fixed issues relating to Spellbooks and Scrolls being broken
- Fixed a bug where Spellbooks would automatically be equipped
- Potentially fixed a bug where the Ambush room would be skipped
If this bug is still around, please send a bug report
- Fixed a soft lock in the situation where chests that cost souls are in Ambush rooms
- Updated Heart Power’s behaviour to match it’s latest description
Known issue: A few Spellbooks are missing their effect description in this build.
We will fix this in the next update.
To access the Beta:
- Right click Ring of Pain in your Steam library, select Properties.
- Select the BETAS tab and choose the Beta you want to install.