In order to give all players the best experience possible, Ubisoft is constantly improving Rainbow Six Extraction. Due to this, game developers aim to resolve a couple of issues causing crashes with the 1.03 patch today. In addition, they will gather data from active cases, which will be helpful for investigating the issue further.
Update 1.03 (1.000.003) for Rainbow Six Extraction is now available to download for PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. R6 Extraction 1.000.003 patch notes reveal that various changes and bugs have been fixed in this update. Aside from the above, Rainbow Six Extraction version 1.03 also contains general stability fixes. This update solves not just the freezes/lag problem, but also fixed multiple instances where players would find themselves unable to interact or perform other key actions.
An earlier update added a new operator, balanced the game, tweaked it, and fixed more issues.
Despite the recent updates, players still report issues with the game. With today’s R6 extraction update 1.03, a few of these issues will be addressed.
Rainbow Six Extraction Update 1.03 R6 1.000.003 Patch Notes Details, February 11, 2022
- Fixed an issue that was causing freezes/lag during gameplay for Xbox players.
- Fixed multiple issues causing the game to crash on launch on PC.
- Fixed an issue where throwing Stun Grenades near Blinding Spores would occasionally cause the game to crash.
- Fixed an issue that was causing players to occasionally get stuck in an infinite Airlock transition.
- Fixed an issue with the Sludge’s hitbox.
- Fixed multiple instances where players would find themselves unable to interact or perform other key actions. (voting, aiming, shooting etc.)
Rainbow Six (R6) Extraction Update 1.03 is now available. You can find more information about game updates and news in our Patch Notes section.