- Advertisement -
The Predator Hunting Grounds update 2.30 patch notes is now live and available to download for PS4 players. As noted in the official Predator 2.30 patch notes, the latest hotfix addresses issues related to crashes, infil selection, lag, and more. Furthermore, Predator 2.30 offers improved stability.
Prior to this update, a new DLC with a playable Predator – Exiled was added to the game. However, players continue to experience performance issues. The new update version 2.30 of Predator Hunting Grounds resolves a few of these issues. See below for more information.
Predator Hunting Grounds Update 2.30 Patch Notes Details, November 17, 2021
- Fixed several issues causing crashes
- Made optimizations related to players loading into match lobbies
- Fixed an issue where the Backwater infil selection was not working properly
- Fixed an issue where sometimes the Helicopter would not disappear after the infil sequence
- Fixed an issue where Playstation Player avatars were not consistently being displayed
- Fixed an issue where the Predator’s cloak was not always working properly
- Fixed an issue where the Valkyrie Predator stats were being displayed incorrectly
- Fixed an issue where the Valkyrie Predator had too many perk points