Phasmophobia has just released a new update 0.6.0.1 on PC and VR that included the addition of Velcro to the small tent doors and up down scroll arrows for the item store. Apart from these, In Phasmophobia Update 0.6.0.1, they have also made a number of other fixes to the horror game which improve the stability and performance.
Prior to this, an update with some major changes and bug fixes was released. However, players continue to experience problems with the game. Several of these issues will be addressed in Phasmophobia Update 0.6.0.1 today. See below for more information.
Phasmophobia Update 0.6.0.1 Patch Notes Details, April 8, 2022
- Added Velcro to the small tent doors to help you see where to grab them in VR
- Added up and down scroll arrows to the item store for VR to replace the scroll bar. Other scroll bars will be replaced in another update
- Lowered the delay for taking photos in quick succession from 3s to 1s
- Sanity pills are no longer a consumable when used
- Addressed an issue where you couldn’t place DOTS Projectors and Motion Sensors on walls
- Addressed an issue where some of the controls image during training was misaligned
- Addressed an issue where text in some languages in the truck were overlapping
- Fixed the splash screen text overlapping in some languages
- Addressed an issue where the Edgefield Garage light bled upstairs
- Addressed an issue where the glowstick rendered incorrectly from far away
- Addressed an issue where having toggle mute on would mute you by default
- Fixed a VR bug where some items were rotated wrong when held
- Fixed a VR bug where the belt would disable when you died, making it impossible to use the Journal
- Fixed a VR bug where you couldn’t pick up the bone with Teleport Grab enabled
- Fixed several cabinets and doors so that you can’t rip them off of their hinges in VR
- Fixed a VR bug where several cabinet and door highlight circles were in the incorrect position
- Fixed a VR bug where the DOTS Project ghost would show on the smooth spectator camera
- Fixed a VR bug where push to talk and toggle mute wasn’t working on most headsets
- Fixed a VR bug where you couldn’t teleport onto most floors with teleport movement
Phasmophobia Update 0.6.0.1 is now available to download on all supported platforms. You can find more information about game updates and news in our Phasmophobia section.