Update 0.4.1.1 for the Phasmophobia is now available. The full changelog is available here. According to the newest update’s release notes, Phasmophobia 0.4.1.1 fixes various bugs that affect the Ouija Board, ghosts, snow weather effects, and more. Additionally, update 0.4.1.1 for Phasmophobia also includes some improvements to the game’s performance.
Players have been experiencing several Phasmophobia issues since the previous update was released. Today’s update fixes all known bugs that were reported. However, Neither the developer nor the publisher disclosed the size of the update. You can view the complete changes for this update of Phasmophobia below.
Phasmophobia Update 0.4.1.1 Patch Notes Details, November 4, 2021 | Nightmare Balance Patch
- Fixed a bug where some Ouija Board sanity questions were taking away too much sanity
- Fixed a bug where the Ouija Board sanity questions would give a different answer for each player in multiplayer
- Fixed a bug where the ghost would not kill you if it saw you while checking your last location
- Fixed a bug where the snow weather effects were not working correctly
- Potential fix for the escape the ghost mission sometimes not completing
- Fixed a bug where player volumes were not always setting to the correct value after loading into a game
- Fixed a bug where you would get fingerprints photos on Campsite when there were no fingerprints
- Fixed a bug where the ghost could sometimes think non hosts were inside closets and kill them from far away
- Voice recognition phrases will now default to English if they have not been translated