PayDay 2 update 217 is currently rolling out from Overkill Software, and we’ve prepared the complete patch notes for your review.
You’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for Payday 2 Update 217 patch notes. Players can now download and play the update on all supported platforms.
You need to receive at least 345.8MB of download data to update your game, since that is the official file size for the available update.
Several players are experiencing issues with the game since the last patch. PAYDAY 2 patch 217 addresses some of these issues.
PayDay 2 Update 217 Patch Notes Details, January 26, 2022
- Added a potential fix for a crash related to getting attacked by a taser enemy.
- Added unused voice lines for Team AI when reviving players depending on how many times the player has been downed.
- Fixed an issue where the Dead of Winter outfit was clipping with the chest when playing the Scarface character.
- Fixed a large number of spelling and grammar errors.
- Fixed inconsistent capitalization of “GenSec”.
- Fixed inconsistent capitalization of “Crime.net”.
- Fixed inconsistent capitalization of “Federales”.
- Fixed inconsistent wording in unlock requirement text from the inventory.
- Fixed inconsistent spelling of “Murkies”.
- Fixed an issue on the Breakfast In Tijuana heist where an objective would not trigger unless all players were nearby.
- Unified the look of Hajrudin on the heists Stealing Xmas and White Xmas.
- Fixed an issue on the Stealing Xmas heist where Hajrudin’s head did not have an outline.
Keep those helmets flying.
- Dyson Sphere Program Update 0.9.24.11240 Patch Notes Details, January 26, 2022
- Rocket League Update 2.10 Patch Notes Details, January 26, 2022
- Rainbow Six Siege Update Y6S4.2 (2.18) Patch Notes (1.000.022) Details, January 25, 2022
- MIR4 January 25 Update Patch Notes Details, Added Sanctuary of HYDRA Conquest