The BBK Electronics-owned company OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T has started to push the latest OxygenOS 9.0.8 and OxygenOS 9.0.16 software updates respectively. The new software update comes with Android security patch for August 2019. The OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T are getting new features, optimizations, and bug fixes. A few weeks back, OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro got its update and now the company is pushing new OxygenOS Update to OnePlus 6 and 6T as well.
The Update includes features like Fnatic Mode found in the Gaming Mode, Zen mode and also DC dimming feature that eliminates PWM. Below is the complete changelog:
Read Also: – LG Patents A Foldable Smartphone Having Three-Piece & Two Display
OxygenOS Update Changelog: –
- Optimized pocket mode.
- Fixed an issue with apps failing to respond.
- Fixed an issue to unlock apps successfully using fingerprint when the screen recorder is turned on.
- Added Quick reply in landscape mode (Settings – Utilities – Quick reply in landscape).
- Android security patch updated to 2019.08.
- General bug fixes and stability improvements.
- Added password settings for Hidden Space.
- Introduced brand new Fnatic mode for an immersive gaming experience. More surprises on the way.
- Added additional Zen mode features.
- Added the DC dimming feature.
- Support VoLTE/VoWiFi for Bouygues.
Read Also: – Apple’s Bug Bounty: Apple Is Offering $1 Million To Find Security Flaws In iPhone
The update for both phones is under 400MB. OnePlus says it is rolling it out in stages, so if you don’t receive a notification now, it should arrive in a few days.