Hello Games is rolling out the new update 3.21 for No Man’s Sky today. To make gameplay more smoother and crash free, the developers are addresses so many bugs issues in this latest update.
The No Man’s Sky Update 3.21 is now available for download all platforms. Right now, we do not have much information about the size of this new patch, we will let you know when we got the full information.
Just a day back, Hello Games have released Companions update 3.20 which was around 12 GB in size on PS4 and 3GB in size on PS5. It added so many improvements, optimisations and bug fixes to the game. But plays are still experiencing issues with then game. Hopefull, This new patch 3.21 will fix all the issues with this game.
Below are the full patch notes for No Man’s Sky Companions Update 3.21. Check it out.
No Man’s Sky Companions Update 3.21 Patch Notes
- Fixed a crash that could occur when reading the text at some specific interactions, primarily distress beacons.
- On PC, fixed a crash that could occur when loading creature textures. This fix will be rolled out to other platforms as soon as possible.
- Aggressive companions will now correctly attack hazardous plants.
- A number of creature behaviours have been rebalanced to better match personality traits.
- Fixed a number of issues that caused players to appear in the wrong position when riding creatures.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent a small number of creatures from being customised.
- Improved the positioning of accessories on some four-legged creatures.
- Fixed an issue that caused some companions to only mine objects that were very close to them.
- Fixed a number of issues with the way companions aimed their mining lasers.
- Fixed a bug that could allow companions to attempt to locate a building while not on a planet.
- Fixed an issue that could very occasionally cause creatures to use speech options from an incorrect personality type.
- Introduced a number of tutorial hints for the first time players who use the Egg Sequencer.
- Fixed an issue that caused missing controller icons to appear when riding a pet using Vive controllers.
- Fixed a number of creature animation glitches that could occur in multiplayer.
- Fixed a glitch in the sleeping animation for blob-like creatures.
- Fixed an issue that could cause companion summoning icons to render incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue that caused inconsistent colour formatting in companion speech.
- Fixed a number of issues with companion particle effects.
- Fixed a number of issues related to network syncing creature interactions.