Developer Team Ninja is now rolling out a new update 1.26 for Nioh 2 today. There are some new features added in this new patch. Along with new features, there are various bug fixes, some platform specific (PS4, PS5, and PC) bugs also have been fixed.
Talking about what is new in this patch 1.26, the developers are adding a “Dragon Ninja” skin to celebrate the reveal of the NINJA GAIDEN: Master Collection. The functionality of the game is also enhanced by adding “DLSS Upscalling” feature in “Graphics settings” for PC platform.
The Nioh 2 Update 1.26 is now available on all platforms such as PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and PC. This is a tiny update which is a total of 114MB in size.
Below you can find the full patch notes 1.26 for Nioh 2. Check it out.
Nioh 2 Update Version 1.26 Patch Notes
Common to all platforms
- Add a copy of “Dragon Ninja”
You can receive it by accessing “Gift” of “Sha”.
- Fixed a bug where items could suddenly become unusable during multiplayer and many actions could not be performed properly.
- Fixed an issue where “slow marks” used by enemies could have a very long duration
- Fixed a bug that youkai may fall when activating the youkai techniques “White Tiger” and “Nue” near a cliff.
- Fixed a bug that the ball would fly to the ground if you lock on “Osakabehime” and make a strong attack while using the Yin-Yang technique “Fire Mark”, “Water Mark”, and “Lightning Mark”.
- Fixed a bug that the powerful blow that can be activated by the mystery of Naginata Sickle “Transitional Sickle” and “Transitional Rage” may not be activated at 120fps.
- Fixed a bug where the rock rolling sound could continue to remain for traps that roll large rocks placed during missions.
- Fixed a bug that guests could sometimes select a hierarchy that was not released in “Accompanying the Eternal World” of “Naraku Jigoku”
- Fixed a bug where enemies in the darkness would drop the armor “Kobo Daishi no Monk” with a high probability.
- Fixed a bug where facial accessories would disappear when equipped with the head armor “Hagure Sohaya Costume Ears”
- Fixed a bug where the head equipment of “Katagiri Katsumoto” and “Wakisaka Yasuharu” appearing in the main mission “Daigo no Hanami” was reversed.
- Fixed other minor bugs
- Fixed a bug that PS4 ™ version “Nioh 2” and PS4 ™ version “Nioh 2 Complete Edition” users could not match each other when the matching condition of multiplayer was set to “Friend”.
- Fixed a bug that the display of the key guide for changing the posture at the bottom right of the screen is broken when “Operation method” is changed to “Custom” in “Controller settings”.
- Added “DLSS” to “Graphics Settings” Available on
GeForce RTX series graphics boards.
* Please use the latest driver* Settings can be switched outside the mission.
- Fixed a bug that the contents set in “Switch OK button” in “Controller settings” are returned by restarting.
- Fixed a bug that actions such as attacking and investigating cannot be executed when mouse-related buttons are set in “Reposition (change posture)” in “Key Config” of “Keyboard and Mouse Settings”.
- Fixed a bug that the operation method of “Controller setting” does not match the operation content described in the key config of “Keyboard and mouse setting” when setting other than “Type A”.
- Fixed a bug that the profile name of the user displayed when using “Hyakuki Yakou Emaki” or “Appearance setting code” may be displayed as “unknown”.
- Fixed a bug that some UIs are broken and displayed when using “Ultra Wide Monitor”
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when checking equipment special effects in a specific language