Nioh 2 Complete Edition is getting a new hotfix update on March 2nd. Team Ninja released update version 1.27 for Nioh 2 which is mainly focused on bug fixes.
The new update is now available to download for PC Steam. You can check the full patch notes details below.
Nioh 2: The Complete Edition Update 1.27 Patch Notes
- Added support for keyboard & mouse input icons. This setting can be switched via “System” ⇒ “Keyboard & Mouse Settings” ⇒ “Control Icons”
- Fixed an issue which prevented Burst Counters from being used against certain enemies’ Burst Attacks when “Frame Rate Cap” was set to 120
- Further improvements have been made to address the issue of frame rate degradation when “Effect Quality” is set to “High” in “Graphics Settings”
- Shadows are now enabled in cutscenes even when the “Shadows” setting in “Graphics Settings” is set to “OFF”
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the fog in stages to appear brighter than expected
- The screen resolution of 1366×768 can now be selected when the desktop resolution is 1360×768
- Changed the settings in “Keyboard & Mouse Settings” ⇒ “Key Configuration” for camera operation via mouse in “Photo mode”
- Fixed an issue where some effects would not display in the cutscene, “A Summons to War”
- Fixed an issue that occurred with facial expressions while using the “Dragon Ninja” Transformation
- The window menu is no longer included in the image data copied to the clipboard when posting character creation settings on Twitter
- Other minor bug fixes