NBA 2K22 has been updated to new version 1.015 with new features, bug fixes, and more. The 6th season update is now available to download on PS5 and Xbox Series X/S. According to the official NBA 2K22 update 1.015 patch notes, the new update addresses a number of issues, including ones that could cause certain takeovers to be applied to players build that weren’t allowed, as well as problems with the Traditional Photo 7 quest and stability & performance and a few MyNBA fixes.
Prior to that, an update with some minor changes was released. However, players continue to experience problems with the game. Several of these issues will be addressed in NBA 2K22 update 1.015 today. See more information below.
NBA 2K22 Update 1.015 Patch Notes Details, Season 6 April 6, 2022
- Preparations for NBA 2K22 Season 6, launching this Friday, April 8th, at 8AM PT/11AM ET/3PM GMT. Stay tuned for what we have in store!
- Clarified the instructions in Quick Play for Play With Friends so that it is clear the Quarter Length and Difficulty settings come from the host player
- Addressed an issue that could cause certain takeovers to be applied to player builds that were not allowed
- Various stability and performance improvements have been made throughout the City
- Updated the location for the Photo Challenge: Traditional Photo 7 quest so it can be completed properly
- Resolved a display issue that could cause certain users to temporarily display their level from the previous season after a season changeover
- Addressed a rare hang that could occur when using specific custom rosters and attempting to play shortened 29 or 58 game seasons in MyNBA
NBA 2K22 Update 1.015 is now available to download. If you want to stay up-to-date on all the latest news about NBA 2K22 from Visual Concept, we’d suggest checking out the NBA 2K22 section.