Sledgehammer Games, the driving force behind the iconic Call of Duty franchise, has unleashed a significant update for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 and MW2 on November 10. This latest November 10 Update Patch for Modern Warfare 3 and MW2, delivered through a server-side update, addresses critical issues linked to launching the game via the shared Call of Duty HQ launcher.
Modern Warfare 3 and MW2 Update for November 10 Patch Notes Details
In an official announcement posted on the Call of Duty Updates Twitter account, Sledgehammer Games shared the details of the November 10 update:
We’ve released a small update that contains the following bug fixes:
• Fixed an issue where loading into MW2 from MW3 could result in longer load times than intended
• Fixed an issue that could cause a crash when entering the Weapons tab when cross-launching…
— Call of Duty Updates (@CODUpdates) November 10, 2023
This server-side update aims to enhance the overall gaming experience by eliminating glitches and streamlining the loading process between the two interconnected titles.
Additional Changes and Temporary Map Removals:
Alongside these crucial fixes, Sledgehammer Games has implemented specific adjustments to the game’s map pool. Karachi has been temporarily removed from the Cutthroat game mode due to mixed teams experiencing initial spawn issues. In other game modes, maps like Quarry, Rundown, and Scrapyard have been temporarily withdrawn from Hardpoint due to spawn-related complications.
Modern Warfare 3 Known Issues:
The studio is actively investigating various issues, as listed on the official Sledgehammer Games Trello board:
Multiplayer – Known Issues:
- Karachi has been temporarily removed from Cutthroat due to mixed teams in initial spawns.
- Quarry, Rundown, and Scrapyard are temporarily removed from Hardpoint due to spawn issues.
- Minimap red dots do not indicate player elevation.
- Bombsite A can be planted from an unintended location on Terminal Search and Destroy.
- After Infil, Field of View can be set higher than expected.
- Upon consuming a 2XP Token, the UI often gets stuck at “Activating Token.”
Sledgehammer Games has hinted at an upcoming client-side patch expected to be released in the coming week. As the gaming community eagerly anticipates further improvements and enhancements, the studio remains committed to delivering an optimized and seamless Call of Duty experience.
Stay tuned for more updates, and dive back into the action-packed world of Modern Warfare 3 and MW2 with the assurance that Sledgehammer Games is actively addressing and fine-tuning the gaming experience for all players.