San Diego Studios are rolled out the latest update 1.04 (PS4 and Nintendo Switch), PS5 version 1.004 for MLB The Show 22, and it is chock-full of fixes. With Game Update 4, the developers have taken care to address a number of lingering issues with the game.
Game Update 4 brings a number of general gameplay fixes, CO-OP fixes, and some fixes for Franchise and Custom Leagues.
If you play MLB The Show 22, chances are that you’ll see a new update 4 soon — we’ve written up all the details below to help you know what to expect. The game’s newest update patch 1.04 is scheduled for release on April 26 at 4:00 AM PT; the game will be unavailable for play while the patch is applied, which should only take around an hour or so to complete.
MLB The Show 22 Update1.04 Patch Notes Game Update 4 Details, See What’s New
MLB The Show 22 Game Update 4
Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S: 184.108.40.206
Nintendo Switch: 1.04
Scheduled to deploy: April 26th / 4 AM PT
- Fixed an issue that would occasionally cause players to T-pose after a swinging strikeout.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the shortstop to throw without urgency in some situations.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent the first baseman from catching a specific pop up around the pitcher’s mound.
- Removed check swings from Beginner difficulty to simplify the experience for new players.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent the first baseman from moving after a specific catch animation.
- Fixed an issue that would occasionally cause a network error to occur when a user disconnected their controller.
- Fixed a bug that would occasionally cause users to see different screens before the game.
- Logic improvements made to the CPU roster to promote highly rated players with MLB experience who should be on the 40-man roster.
- Fixed an issue that would cause incorrect difficulty settings in game.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent some wall props from being selected.
- Fixed the Batter’s Eye wheel button, and other other buttons that weren’t matching up with their intended selections.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a soft lock when attempting to enter a stadium after receiving a Download Failed message.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the grass to appear white in created stadiums.
- Various prop improvements.
- Introduction of the Nike City Connect Kansas City Royals uniform.
- Various equipment updates and additions.
MLB The Show 22 Update 1.04 Game Update 4 is now available to download on all supported platforms. You can find more information about game updates and news in our MLB The Show 22 section.