The Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy Update 1.05 has just been rolled out by Square Enix, and here are all the details. According to reports, the new update fixes a few bugs and improves the stability of the game. It appears that no major additions are in the pipeline as of the moment, just like the last update.
Marvel’s GOTG Update 1.05 is now available globally on PS4 / PS5 v1.05, Xbox One v1.6 and Xbox Series X/S v2.6. Here’s everything you need to know about Marvel’s GOTG Update 1.05. The size of the update is unknown at this time. We will update it once we get the information.
Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy Update 1.05 Patch Notes Details, November 18, 2021
Here are the complete patch notes for Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy Update 1.05 coming out for all supported platforms:
Hi everyone! Thank you all again for playing Marvel’s of the Guardians.
A new patch is being deployed on PlayStation and Xbox consoles today, Nov 17. A patch will also be coming to PC in the next few days – tentatively on Friday, Nov 19 – and patch notes will be posted on Steam
Most notably, this patch adds a Ray Tracing Mode for PS5 and Xbox Series X, performance improvements for base PS4, and an uncapped framerate option for Xbox Series S (recommended for VRR displays). We’re also adding a Save Rollback feature and fixes for various issues. Please see below for full details.
PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X
- Ray Tracing Mode is now available in the Video settings menu.
- Save Rollback: A hidden Save Rollback feature was added to allow users who have encountered blocking issues to rollback to the start of the chapter of their choice. Please see this thread for more details.
- Improved performance on the original PS4 model.
- Changed the sensitivity required for the Visor input so that controllers with more wear and tear may still detect the button press.
Xbox Series S
- An option to uncap the FPS was added, allowing users to run the game between 30 and 60 FPS. Please note uncapping FPS may lead to a less stable framerate in some areas. Recommended for users with a VRR display.
- General stability improvement on all platforms.
- Multiple stability improvements with Ray Tracing enabled.
- General improvements to objective markers.
- Additional improvements to world boundaries.
- Fix for an issue where the Compendium entry “Gasher and Gnasher” might not unlock.
- Added a failsafe to ensure that the “Fully Loaded” achievement/trophy could be unlocked.
- Fix for an issue where custom difficulty settings would reset.
- Fix for players who may become locked out of the Guardian menu after the first ability point tutorial.
- Fix for instances where the poison gas could not be frozen again after a reload.
- Improvements made to transition in and out of Workbenches in order to address some instances of Rocket refusing to use the Workbench.
- Chapter 1: Fix for a rare issue where Star-Lord may be caught in a state of falling out of world, after falling on the Milano.
- Chapter 7 : Fix to allow the crane puzzle to be completely reset when reloading checkpoint, so that users may be allowed to retry in rare instances where they become blocked.
- Chapter 9: Fix to allow users to win the chase sequence more easily.
- Chapter 10: Fix for a funnel which made access to the Hero of Halfworld outfit difficult.
- Chapter 10: Fix for one instance where Groot may be unable to create a lift leading to a side path.
- Chapter 13: Fix for rare instances where a throw object needed to progress may not appear.
- Fix for instances where Star-Lord’s eyes might glow red with ray tracing enabled.
- Fix for an issue where the Rocket Bet scoreboard may still appear on screen after the bet is over.
- Radio communications can now be heard through the controller.
- Fix for the Rocket line that was being played through Groot’s voice.
- Fix for save icon occasionally sticking on screen.
- Fixes for rare instances where Guardians may disappear in combat.
- Fix for a funnel where Star-Lord may occasionally become stuck when running at higher FPS.
- Updated wording for privacy statement.
If you encounter any issues following this patch, please share them in this thread. Thank you!