Back in june, HTC released its Desire 19+ which was quite decent smartphone. Today, HTC suddenly released an entry-level smartphone Desire 19s. As it name suggest, HTC Desire 19s is basically lighter version of its previous HTC Desire 19+. The smartphone has very much similar specs to the Desire 19+.
HTC Desire 19s Specs:
The Desire 19s gets a 6.2-inch HD+ (720 x 1520 pixels) display with a water-drop notch and 19:9 screen ratio which is the same as it was in Desire 19+. It is powered by MediaTek Helio P22 Octa-core 64-bit mobile platform. It is available in 3GB+32GB variant.
Continuing the similar appearance of the Desire 19+, this phone has triple camera setup at the back. It has 13MP + 5MP + 5MP setup same as desire 19+ but the ultra wide-angle lens is reduced to 5MP which was 8MP previously. HTC Desire 19s is also equipped with a 16 million pixel front camera for the selfies.
It provides 118° super wide-angle, night-shot large aperture and other functions, and can be matched with high-order HDR. The effect of light shooting is 16MP in the front lens. The second is that the Desire 19s has a 3850mAh battery. The processor is an entry level and the endurance can be expected.
The HTC Desire 19s is available in 32GB versions and in two colors, “Yashi Black” and “Free Blue”. The price is NT$5,990 (approximately RMB1,376), which is officially launched today.
- Display: 6.2-inch HD+ (720 x 1520 pixels) water-drop screen and 19:9 screen ratio
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P22 Octa-core processor
- Rear Camera: Triple 13MP f/1.85 + 5MP, f/2.2 + 5MP, f/2.2
- Front Camera: Single 16MP, f/2.0
- Better: 3850mAh
- RAM & Storage: 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage (Expandable)
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor, Approach sensor, Dynamic gravity sensor, Compass sensor, Fingerprint sensor
- Others Features: NFC, BluetoothTM 5, USB-C, 3.5 mm headphone jack