In the streaming community, expensive setups are common. The problem comes up when recording with a facecam. The importance of a good camera cannot be underestimated. PlayStation 5 has already addressed this issue. PlayStation 5 players can now record gameplay using the facecam. Assuming you were fortunate enough to obtain a PS5, you’ve probably already experimented with the controls to make yours special. Unlike the PS4, the PS5 has the capability of recording gameplay. The process is similar, but there are some key differences to be aware of. The PlayStation 5 features a few ways for recording gameplay, and in this guide, we’ll tell you how to use them, and give you tips on how to capture video on your new machine. These are incredibly simple steps to follow to record gameplay on PS5 with facecam.
How to Record Gameplay on PS5 with Facecam
You need to set the camera
- Start playing your favorite game on the PS5.
- When you’re in the game, press the PlayStation button to go back to the home screen.
- Select Settings from the menu.
- Select the Users and Accounts option from the settings menu.
- Link your YouTube channel under the Link with Other Services section.
- You can now return to the settings menu.
- Open Captures and Broadcasts by scrolling down.
- Navigate to the Camera option under Broadcasts.
- Let’s play the game now.
- Click the PlayStation button a second time and select broadcast.
- Here, select YouTube. Those who have a Twitch account can choose it as well.
- There is an option to set the title, the description, and the privacy for the stream.
- After you have completed the process, select Go Live.
- The facecam overlay will appear on the screen once the settings are complete. If you wish, you may position it wherever you like.
- During broadcast, you can stop or pause it by pushing the Sharing button on the controller.